Welcome to Clufftopia where the princess and prince rule and the king and queen take a backseat.

Friday, May 14, 2010

The Zoo! and other news...

We went to the zoo yesterday. It was such a beautiful day. Mike turned in his vary last paper and is completely done with his undergrad career. Then we had a picnic in the park. Mike thought it would be fun to feed the birds, but then the geese thought they deserved a few grapes too and came over demanding to be fed. Mike tried to scare them off but one hissed at him and raised it wings. They are not very friendly. I forgot the memory card for the camera, so I only got a few pictures on my phone...

The Zoo was a lot of fun. Abby loved seeing all of the different animals. Her favorite was the goats! Plain old goats :) She got to feed them and some sheep. Ian stayed awake the whole time looking around at everything. As a result, they were both very tired last night.

Ian turned 6 months last week and is growing like crazy. He is 19.55 lbs and just over 28" tall. He loves to eat and play. He is a happy baby and such a joy in our lives.

After a year hiatus, I am returning to school. I start Monday with 3 online classes this summer and then 2 regular classes next fall. I really want to accomplish this but I am going to stay part time so I can still be a mom and not be too stressed.

Tomorrow is a BIG day for us... I will share more about it after it happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment