Welcome to Clufftopia where the princess and prince rule and the king and queen take a backseat.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Flying on Unicorns


Today Abby and Ian went to visit Grandma while I went to see my advisor at BSU. On the way we had a wonderful discussion about unicorns:

Abby: Mom, I want to ride a horse. Have you ever ride a horse?
Me: No, I've never ridden a horse.
Abby: Have you ever fly on a horse?
Me: Horses don't fly Abby.
Abby: Oh what about the ones with the horns on their heads?
Me: Unicorns?
Abby: Yeah Unicorns. Have you ever flied on a Unicorn?
Me: No I haven't ever flown on a unicorn.
Abby: We should go to the farm and fly on unicorns.
Me: Unicorns don't live on farms.
Abby: Where do they live?
Me: In the magical woods.
Abby: Oh... I want to ride a horse. I need some big black boots so I can ride on a horse.

Looks like we need to find a pony ride this summer :)

In other news today, Abby was supposed to be taking a nap at Grandma's and instead came out with bangs! Good thing her hair was in a braid. Who knows how much she would have cut off!

On the way home we then had a wonderful conversation about farms. Abby really wants to visit one and pet the horses, cows, and the pigs (including the blue ones, pink ones, and rainbow colored ones)!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck finding the rainbow colored ones. I hear they are hard to find :) I love little kids conversations.

    ReplyDelete