Welcome to Clufftopia where the princess and prince rule and the king and queen take a backseat.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Little Artist gone wild!

Give Abby a crayon and a new drawing appears. Unfortunately they always end up on non paper items. The wall, an outdoor ball, her bathroom vanity! Her new drawing is a dinosaur on the wall next to her bed. And it is big. The Dinosaur comes complete with spines down his back, lots of sharp teeth and many legs. While I love her creativity and ingenious method of sticking small drawings (on paper) to the wall with spit, all of her art supplies have been confiscated.
She has no remorse for drawing on things and even told me once as she shrugged her shoulders that "oh well, its done. Its ok". Her logic which is (I hate to say it) pretty sound frustrates me and also makes me kinda proud. She is a really smart kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment